God's Own Junkyard, 2018

Yes you read that correctly, I did take (and edit) these images in 2018.

I accidentally found these whilst searching for some old photography work to include in my 'folio. And while I love these photos and the memory of going to this place, I don't think they're quite portfolio material...

I of course dragged another friend to go visit my then latest Insta-discovery, 'God's Own Junkyard', situated on the outskirts of London. It houses tons and tons of neon artwork, which is available to visit only at the weekend, a discovery I learnt the hard way. DO NOT go on a Thursday. I mean it.

However, it's also free to visit, and there is a cafe inside that does the BEST brownies, earning a solid 10/10 rating from myself (I have no accreditation to rate brownies, apart from that I like and eat them a lot).

The only catch - and the main reason as to why I haven't included these in my portfolio - is you can't take DSLR's inside. You can only phone cameras, which is absolutely fair, it just means these aren't quite the quality I'd like them to be. Regardless, I thought I'd nestle these pics here!

One of the most insane places I've visited... I mean, look!





This one is for you, Whovians x




















I hope you had a scroll and a lovely new year!
Maria x
God's Own Junkyard, 2018
Share