Paris, September 2019

Three days. Three people. Booked, maybe a week in advance?

The most spontaneous and fun trip I'd ever booked, and it wasn't even that far from home! As an early 21st celebration, myself and some friends decided to head off in the aftermath of Summer to catch the final rays of it.

Being there for 3 days, we made sure to be as tactical as possible. We packed in as much as we could while we were away, planning & pre-booking activities advised to us by friends who'd already been, such as a boat trip across the La Seine and a tour of the Eiffel Tower, with the rest left to wandering and spontaneity.

It was amazing, and I felt super sad to leave the gorgeous city, but also extremely tired. Yes, our step count RACKED up.

The trip roughly went as followed:

First day we explored, and got THE BEST pizza for lunch in a little restaurant with a sweet  beagle sniffing around our feet for leftover crumbs
We wandered towards the Arc de Triumph, and went and explored around the inside - the view is incredible
Boat tour along the River Seine... at sunset. AT SUNSET!!!
We went on an Eiffel Tower tour, hanging out at the viewing level (whilst my fear of heights told me not to not down), got ice cream & drinks on the observation deck
Went to visit the Mona Lisa at the Louvre - which I had to FORCE my friends to go to. Weirdos
Looked outside the Notre Dame (as it was being rebuilt)
Went to a bookshop cafe called Merci, my dream. It even had a sustainability store at the back!
Had our final dinner of the trip on a boat near the Eiffel Tower

We did plenty more, but it was more wandering and exploring that took up the rest of the time! So, have a fun scroll & I hope you enjoy the photos :)

I think this is my favourite image from all I took while in Paris 


Two words - gorgeous city 

Eye spy with my little eye...


*crying emoji*




Look. At. This. Incredible. Building.





Yep. I got the shot.





The only time I looked down



Views for daysss












One of my fave pics from the trip









Maria :)
Paris, September 2019
Share