Perranporth, Cornwall 2020

My friend asked if I wanted to join her on an last minute beach trip, and of course I said Y-E-S-P-L-E-A-S-E.


We had a lovely afternoon up at Perranporth, walking through the town and speaking to lots of lovely locals, something I absolutely love being able to do when in Cornwall - everyone loves to chat to each other!


We met one particularly cool lady, who told us how she lives in Cornwall for 6 months and then spends the other 6 months of the year travelling - how ideal?! From what I remember (we picked her brains as we were so interested) said she really enjoyed Columbia, and currently has a flat in Bangkok. Her most recent trip was to Japan... somewhere I am desperate to go.


We both headed to the beach and had a catch up, and when it started to get super chilly, headed up to The Watering Hole, a beach bar/restaurant/cafe - they do great hot chocolates FYI. 


It was a lovely afternoon, and we listened to lots of music & even a podcast on the way home. If you're ever down Cornwall way, I would 100% recommend Perranporth for a good bit of noseying around the shops, dogspotting and a nice drink/some food from a local pub.


I hope you enjoy a couple scenic & very calming photos of the beach, seen below!


P.S. I will climb that big rock next time I'm back...




included this photo as I love the bobble hat
(have included this photo as I love this person's bobble hat)







Thanks for reading :)

Maria x

Perranporth, Cornwall 2020
Share